Donnez moi une raison
Suddenly, I've fallen again into a memory long over it, never forgotten... And I suddenly realized I had to do something or change in a way that lets me get into an state reached before, none referring to status, health, or phisique, its something rather emotional. Even though a lot of friends tell me I look like a really happy person, I really don't have a clue...
I wish, I wish I was special... But I'm a creep... I'm a weirdo... Jajajja, basta de Radiohead.
Flashbacks of the melanin in your skin soaking up the sun...
Donnez moi une raison...
Alessandro da Vinci
(A veces te extraño...)

1 Comments:
as weirdo as i am my pal
maybe sometimes u just dont aknowledge u r happy, but u react to the world in such a way that reflects that
and that is good acoordig to me
te voy a decir algo que tal vez te haga reir
si pongo mi nombre completo en google, la primera entrada es de tu blog
love
Giggy
Publicar un comentario
<< Home